Archived Paychecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for you all, sorry of this is on the wrong section I'm on my phone and can't read well right now. I was just wondering if there is a specific time window where you can pick up your check? Like would I be able to pick my check up an hour or so after my store opens up?

I forgot to ask hr on my way out for details but at least I know today is payday now and it's going to be my first paycheck.

Thanks in advance :D

Quick question for you all, sorry of this is on the wrong section I'm on my phone and can't read well right now. I was just wondering if there is a specific time window where you can pick up your check? Like would I be able to pick my check up an hour or so after my store opens up?

I forgot to ask hr on my way out for details but at least I know today is payday now and it's going to be my first paycheck.

Paychecks should be available all day on payday. You may want to ask a TL or whoever where to pick up your check, as each store keeps them in a different place. At my store, you get your check at the fitting room.

Paychecks should be available all day on payday. You may want to ask a TL or whoever where to pick up your check, as each store keeps them in a different place. At my store, you get your check at the fitting room.
Makes you think "well since i am already in the store i might as well buy something"

Any time of day should be fine, but I don't think today is payday. Unless stores are not all the same week anyways it isn't. Next Friday is payday at my store, not this Friday.

EDIT: Fitting room seems a weird spot to keep them though. They can't be locked up there can they?

We keep them at the service desk in a locked drawer next to che change funds drawer, you have to get the GSA/GSTL to unlock it when you pickup your check.

Last edited:
I get paid wednesdays because i have a target credit union account

My store had payday today, we can get them anytime we're open since they're at the fitting room. We just have to sign next to our name and then the operator gives us our check.

EDIT: Fitting room seems a weird spot to keep them though. They can't be locked up there can they?

No, but our fitting room always has coverage during open hours. If there isn't coverage (as rare as it is) or the store is closed, they're locked up in the mantrap or the ETL-HR's office.

I've picked mine up as early as 8:30 AM and as late as after 11 (I was closing). Ours are kept in a box hidden behind the Guest Service wall so as long as someone's there you can get it.

Ours are at the guest service desk not locked up. Pick up anytime on payday as long as the checks are physically in the building. Once or twice they had not arrived yet.

We had checks go missing, and had people cash each others checks, so they started putting them in a locked drawer, and did away with the service desk keys so that only GSTL/GSA's have access to said drawer now, so that if it happens again there's a much shorter list of who is potentially responsible.

I got somebody else's check once. Our names are very similar like Mike Thomas and Mick Thompson (not our real names but that close). I didn't notice until the lady at the bank asked me if Mick was with me. Awkward.

We keep ours in TSC when HR is there, otherwise they are locked in the ETL-HR office and we have to wait until a key carrier can get them.

I added a new bank account recently and there was an issue with adding it, so HQ just shut all of my direct deposit off. I wish that there was some sort of communication other than discovering that there was no money in your account on some random Friday.

My store and last 2 stores have all had check's at service desk.... anyone remember the days where they'd even cash them in store too? lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back