Archived Paygrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTL

How does one find out their pay grade? I don't see it on my paystubs.

It is on your pay stub. You can check targetpayandbenefits. com. You can check under store pay grades, too. You should know your pay grade already.

It's not on my pay stub. I've verified that many times. Where on TP&B can you find it at?

I found it on the TP&B site finally...

Hourly Rate: $16.50 per hour

Job Title: Sales Floor TL

Pay Grade: N11

So I'm really PG11 not 13?

Most new TLs start out at N11. Some are a higher paygrade based on the position, like RxTL is a 15 regardless. It's specialty TLs that start out higher. You will also start at a higher paygrade if you are a key carrying TL such as Flow TL in a lower volume store. But everyone else starts out as an N11. You're eligible for your paygrade 13 raise after a year. No interview required. Paygrade 15 requires an interview and you should be one of the top TLs in your store. Paygrade 17 requires an interview, is reserved for SrTLs (and now VMLs), and you should be one of the top TLs in your district.

I found it on the TP&B site finally...

Hourly Rate: $16.50 per hour

Job Title: Sales Floor TL

Pay Grade: N11

So I'm really PG11 not 13?

Where on that site did you find it because I've been hunting and hunting for mine...

For a PG11 TL you are doing very well as far as pay goes, especially as a softlines TL. One of my co-workers, a former GSA, was only given $13/hr as a PG11 when they promoted her to TL. She was also assigned to one of the more difficult TL positions within the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back