Archived Payroll question for probably ETLs and up or HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyzoningtoys

Finally almost getting paid enough.
When looking at payroll, specifically at ‘unique hours’ added (the ones for things like stores with odd shaped or dual checklanes, dual sco, multiple floors, offsite, mall stores, etc), is ‘shopped hard’ still a category? I see it mentioned on workbench when looking at documentation about payroll but when I look at our payroll details under unique hours, it isn’t listed (other ones that don’t apply to us are listed and say 0 hours). Anyone know, are unique hours for shopped hard stores still a thing? They’re supposedly able to be used for sales floor and for guest service for stores with unusually high returns and foot traffic

My store is considered one with unusually high foot traffic and we don’t get those “shopped hard” hours anymore if that helps. STL says we used to

My store is considered one with unusually high foot traffic and we don’t get those “shopped hard” hours anymore if that helps. STL says we used to
Came here to say pretty much the same thing. We at one point in time did and no longer do and still have crazy high foot traffic, so I’d assume it’s gone, but what do I know.

Damn, that’s what I was afraid of hearing.

I don’t remember ever seeing a category in the payroll apps for “unique hours”

Mall store here, I hear shopped hard tossed around a lot but never towards payroll

Mall store here, I hear shopped hard tossed around a lot but never towards payroll
Mall stores I think have a separate extra bit of payroll given to them just for being a mall store. You can check the unique hours given by going into the old my performance then clicking either under payroll or financial, then when looking at the weekly or monthly there’s a box for unique hours, you click it and it shows line by line the additions to regular plan hours.

Mall stores I think have a separate extra bit of payroll given to them just for being a mall store. You can check the unique hours given by going into the old my performance then clicking either under payroll or financial, then when looking at the weekly or monthly there’s a box for unique hours, you click it and it shows line by line the additions to regular plan hours.
Hmm, interesting. Explains alot tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back