Archived PDA Noises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team! Hope your Black Friday went well. I just had a quick question about the PDAs. How can I make the PDA chime after I scan something in item search. I see some people scan an item it gives a soft beep and then a loud chime. It often does this in RF apps. How can I make the PDA do this in item search.

You need to ensure the volume is up. Hit the blue key, and then whatever one has a speaker with a plus sign above the key in blue font. It's on the right of the PDA. Not all applications utilize audibles though.

Are you sure they're scanning with Item Search? The apps instocks uses (Instocks, Standalone Outs and Research) beep when an item has multiple locations. I could be forgetting other instances of beeping though, they all kind of blur together.

buy a pair of the $97.00 beats headphones, wait we are all out of them due to black friday, sorry you are SOOL. (Sh!t Out Of Luck)

Hi team! Hope your Black Friday went well. I just had a quick question about the PDAs. How can I make the PDA chime after I scan something in item search. I see some people scan an item it gives a soft beep and then a loud chime. It often does this in RF apps. How can I make the PDA do this in item search.

As far as I know, you can't. If you're using Item Search, the only sound will occur when you scan an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back