Archived Pda short cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some but what others are there is i dont have to go through all the pages on the pda to find the features i need

STO - backstocking
PULL - pulling batches
LOCU - clearing locations in the backroom
BCODE - printing barcodes for backstocking
MSPK - for reporting DC mispicks

Little round green button to the left, by/under the arrow keys will allow you to toggle between two RF APPs

You used numbers too.
Sto - 1, then 1 again
Work batches - 2, then 1. Pick a number type of batch.
Subt is under the main apps.
Barcode - 1, then 6. Select a number UPC label type.

Want to reset the screen calibration? blue button + ESC

Having connection problems or just want a hard reset without rebooting? blue button + ctrl + ctrl /// down arrow twice and "exit"

:eek:
I'm going to have to remember that first trick next time I go in. Maybe it'll help with the "click twice on everything" problem I get all the time with Receive.

Shortcut when not working toss pda on the floor watch it bounce it is made with Rubbermaid.
Not going to lie, when I've felt especially frustrated I've dropped the PDA from waist or shoulder height and watched it bounce. Can't do that with a MyDevice!

I'm going to have to remember that first trick next time I go in. Maybe it'll help with the "click twice on everything" problem I get all the time with Receive.

Not going to lie, when I've felt especially frustrated I've dropped the PDA from waist or shoulder height and watched it bounce. Can't do that with a MyDevice!
I think receive is just built that way for some stupid reason. I usually click once, wait about half a second, then click again.

Want to reset the screen calibration? blue button + ESC

Having connection problems or just want a hard reset without rebooting? blue button + ctrl + blue button + ctrl /// down arrow twice and "exit"

:eek:

Resetting the calibration that way will be a godsend instead of hard rebooting to get back to it!
Just restarting the main portion of the app I don't think you need to do it twice, just the 2 buttons at the same exact time. I'm pretty sure I seem to get it on the first try sometimes, other times second, etc.

To calibrate the screen, I usually just log out and then hit the cancel button from the login screen.

Sort of related: are anyone else's PDAs taking unusally long to load recently? Between logging in, getting to the main app screen, and starting apps, the load time takes forever these days. Maybe I need to mySupport our connectivity. I know we are in the middle of our network upgrades, but I thought PDAs run off of RF, not the network.

Sort of related: are anyone else's PDAs taking unusally long to load recently? Between logging in, getting to the main app screen, and starting apps, the load time takes forever these days. Maybe I need to mySupport our connectivity. I know we are in the middle of our network upgrades, but I thought PDAs run off of RF, not the network.

Here recently the "My Home" screen take a while to load. It's the screen right after you verify your role. To skip it just spam the "Toggle" button down on the bottom of the touch screen after you hit "Yes" on your role. It should make it quicker to get to RFapps or myFA.

The myhome app was deleted from our PDAs, so it loads super quick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back