Archived PDA question

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I toggle from RFapps back to applications it shows you the ones you are currently using. But when I try and click on one I'm using it takes me to all applications 90% of the time. Am I doing something wrong?

I think FF is the only one that does that for me. There seems to be a time limit.

Half of the time in FF it will take u back to all apps. Try leaving FF on the order inquiry page becasue sometimes it wont log u off u leave inside an order.

When I toggle from RFapps back to applications it shows you the ones you are currently using. But when I try and click on one I'm using it takes me to all applications 90% of the time. Am I doing something wrong?

Sounds like the web apps are timing out on you. If you get timed out of a web app (such as Item Search) when you toggle back to it, it will bring you to the All Apps screen. If you stay in RF Apps long enough, you'll get logged out completely when you toggle.

Maybe the touchscreen calibration is offset. Try a cold reboot when you first get the PDA & follow the prompts to calibrate the touchscreen (Press and hold on the cursor as it moves around the screen and hit enter when complete).

You can also access the screen calibration function by pressing the blue button and then escape.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

Is that exclusively for regular PDAs, or will that work with the LPDAs too?

LPDAs don't have a blue button that I recall, so the shortcut is probably different

You can also access the screen calibration function by pressing the blue button and then escape.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

Is that exclusively for regular PDAs, or will that work with the LPDAs too?

Sign in to EHR then log off. On the screen that comes up next is a link to the Target Wiki. On the Wiki page type MC9090 or MC9200 in the search box. You'll get lots of info on the PDA including all the shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back