Archived Peek-A-Boo Puppy (Next Big Thing 4 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Has anyone seen this yet ???

$$$$24.99

AS SEEN ON TV !!

Item Number (DPCI): 030-10-1021

GUEST_18e0aed9-eb18-44cf-a636-a66cd129f246

GUND Peek-A-Boo Puppy - Tan - https://www.target.com/p/gund-peek-a-boo-puppy-tan/-/A-53685010

We had 2 and both sold out with in minutes.

It's so cute !!

I can do that too but I don’t see people paying $24.99 for me 😢

That's kind of what I was thinking. "Here, honey, I am too busy looking on my phone/tablet to play with you so here is a stuffed animal to play peek-a-boo with you. Enjoy!"

But, as a parent, I can also see how an 18 month old would find this hilarious and entertaining. I am sure if I gave my son one he would spend a solid 20 minutes playing peek-a-boo with it. And I would probably count that as a win because he wouldn't be crying.

Someone came in asking for that a few weeks before Christmas and we didn't carry it yet. But we got some just last week.

We had some sitting on a cardboard shipper all through the holiday season. Don't think any sold until right before Christmas when people were just grabbing anything left and buying it. Might entertain a kid for a bit until the novelty wears off. Then you could bring it back out for the kid to play with when they forgot they had one if they're young enough.

I haven't see it yet. If I had little kids, I probably would be tempted to buy one.

I kinda want one to entertain myself when I'm blasted out of my mind, that jingle definitely was trying to be the next Pillow Pets, needs a trap remix lol.

Oh no 666

Flappy the elephant looks like a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back