Archived Performancing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be different depending on what team they are leading but there are some basics.
Getting written up and coached for things that would never have been mentioned before.
Being set up to fail, too much work with too few staff and hours.
Inspections after every shift with a list of failings.

The company is way more careful with TL CCA and performance management. Especially if the TL is a veteran. TMs they are a little more lax, but with TLs they will cross every t and dot every i.

Is cutting hours for a work center one way they try to performance out a TL? Because they can't get all their work done with the small number of hours they are allotted?

There is usually a reason they are getting rid of the TL in the first place. They don't just make stuff up necessarily, just magnify the problems that are already there.

They will coach you for eveything. For example if you were a CTL, they find an out of date, your coached, a vendor does not fill their location on a day your off, your coached, a week later they find an out of date, your coached, cleaning not done on a day your off, your coached, empty vendor spot, your coached, rinse and repeat for couple of weeks and your written up. Rinse and repeat another month and your on your final. Seen it happen many times. If the ETL does not play ball, they are also put through the same thing. Sure you can fight it and most likely win but, by that time you want out. Anybody who has been in the company for a long time knows how it works. And you can a super star for years and just one change of leadership can sink you.

My market team gets 8 hours per day. We are a small ulv pfresh...there is plenty of work not getting done so guess that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back