Archived Peter Pilotto collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in to work last night and looked around on my lunch...looks like my store didn't participate.

I'm not sure how recent that info is, but I comparison shop before buying 98% of things. Alsoooo, I'd rather buy cosmetics from wally or a drugstore because they accept returns on that stuff if you don't like the color or are allergic or whatever. Their khakis are way cheaper than ours. WM's store brand proactiv knockoff is cheaper than target's, and you can buy the items separately! I don't think anyone will compare that stuff to each other because of the brand difference. The things in that list aren't store branded items. In my area, the regular, full-sized grocery stores have better deals on a lot of things I need. omg... and Target refuses to stock full fat yogurt! They must be pushing a low fat agenda or something.

I just discovered men's pants at target are made of a thicker, sturdier fabric than the thin ass women's ones. Bought men's khakis instead of buying the $15 wally ones or the $24 target ones. I buy more from tgt in general, though just because convenience. WM isn't on the bus route and I do most of my shopping before/after work.

On the initial topic, I tried on that cropped swim top thing and I love it, but someone bought the last one in my size. Womp. Some of PP's been selling... the swimwear is mostly gone except the long sleeve rash guards, a bunch of skirts are gone. It's going slooowly and I'm sure a bunch of it will go clearance, and the failed ebayers who came in when the store opened will return stuff.

i like the concept of the designer clothing coming to target i remember when the first one came to the store. i just wish they would do them in larger sizes it seems like the plus sizes always get the shaft in target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back