Archived Pfresh Consumables Team Lead Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my store is currently finishing a Pfresh Remodel. Just curious if this issue is unique to me or is company wide. So as a CTL my job is more than doubling in responsibility and workload (keep in mind I am responsible for Chemicals, Pets, Seasonal, and Mini-Seasonal as well). Now I find out that my pay does not adjust a single cent upon start of Pfresh. This sounds completely ridiculous but sadly not surprising. So is this based on store volume or does the CTL get screwed company-wide?

With the increased workload involved with P-Fresh, your other areas (particularly Seasonal) may be given to other TLs. My old CTL was in charge of Pets and Chemicals before our remodel, and our current CTL is only responsible for P-Fresh and dry market.

With the increased workload involved with P-Fresh, your other areas (particularly Seasonal) may be given to other TLs. My old CTL was in charge of Pets and Chemicals before our remodel, and our current CTL is only responsible for P-Fresh and dry market.

That would solve the issue; however, its already been made crystal clear that I will be keeping all departments. Our Pfresh is launching at the same time that Back to School is setting...FML!!!

Do you know how many PAs you will have? They will be handling a good portion of the P-Fresh tasks.

As of now just one who has previous PA experience. Supposedly going to interview for a second but my TM choices are not good.

At my store, the ctl handles dry goods & pfresh. They have 2 pa's only. Be ready for a large workload. Hopefully your management will support when needed. It's hit or miss at my store.

I am a CTL as well and the workload is ridiculous. Not sure what the pay is based on but I know that amount of PAs you have is based on your store. I suggest prepping your PA as if they are you so when you aren't there things go just as if you are there. My PA does an awesome job assisting me with my heavy weeks of salesplans and they will all change at the same time usually. At my store i'm also over paper but sounds like you have a handful. Definitely will need some support from your ETL.

Yeah, this is definitely a company-wide screw on Target's part. I'm a CTL in a Pfresh store as well, and also have all of dry and pets. For the first year I was only in charge of Pfresh, with 2 PAs and loads of TMs...then they decided to move the dry CTL and I was stuck with it all, with only 1 PA and less TMs. So, along with trying to run the departments AND follow up/coach TMs AND run Hardlines on weekends and during the week I still make the same amount as I did (but, at least I got an "Outstanding" 35 cent raise this year). It's tough, but this is the way the company's going, and it's not just CTLs that are feeling it. Our SrTLs are running 4-5 LOD shifts a week and are still expected to run their departments. Just another example of of expecting more and paying less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back