Archived Pfresh Targets that have two entrances similar to a SuperTarget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading something somewhere online where it was stated that some of the new Pfresh Targets that will be opening up in the next couple of years will have two entrances similar to a SuperTarget.

Oh goodness, YESSSSSS!!! Get that shit out of the Service Desk like yesterday.
in a majority of stores order pickup is still *at* Guest Services, it's just a separate counter. you will still be handling order pickups.​

customer-service-remodeled-SuperTarget.jpg

in a majority of stores order pickup is still *at* Guest Services, it's just a separate counter. you will still be handling order pickups.​

Theres a nearby store that has the OPU counter on the side of the store from GS. I only assume SFS handles that or someone

Also as I like in Houston and have a spot ornament from the Richmond store (ie store of the future). I will tell you it didnt go over as well as they expected.

Theres a nearby store that has the OPU counter on the side of the store from GS. I only assume SFS handles that or someone

That cute area near the corner lasted until it became a Homeless hangout then vanished. Most likely to their breakroom. You all think that set up is beautiful. It doesnt work. Trust me, I've seen it.

there's only a few of those in the country (because it's just a pilot/prototype) but as far as i'm aware, it's still someone from the front end scheduled under the Order Pickup workcenter

could also just be SFS, though. either way it sounds super hecking boring

there's only a few of those in the country (because it's just a pilot/prototype) but as far as i'm aware, it's still someone from the front end scheduled under the Order Pickup workcenter

could also just be SFS, though. either way it sounds super hecking boring
It could be. I've snooped around enough at that store, I just assume its just a SF tm bc it's in the middle of their Home Department.

I think stores that are getting this remodel now have a "Order Pickup | Registry | Questions" sign under the "Exchanges & Returns" one, and say "Registry" above "Order Pickup" at the registry desk, so it seems like they're being noncommital about how they want to move forward (they could easily remove the "Order Pickup" sign at the registry desk with a putty knife or pog tool if they wanted to).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back