Archived Plano Backstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
At our store Dayside BR pulls it for the next day workload for POG team. Early morning BR will backstock as much as they can before we leave, however once truck is done and truck backstock is done were gone and whatever is left dayside will backstock during their down time.
I have always had BR pull the pogs for the simple reason of less people in the backroom pulling = less errors generally. Now we did have an issue a few days ago when they were setting stationary. They waited till about 2pm to pull back 30+ carts of backstock when they left. I myself got pulled into the office by STL wanting to know why I left that much backstock. After we talked she understood but said there needed to be more communication with POG TL and myself. So I went and chewed his butt out about it and told him next time they do that he better allot enough time to backstock. Turned out they didnt want to walk to the back with a few carts at a time of backstock, so they let them build up.

And yea best practice apparently did change because pulling pogs is built into pogs hours, backstocking pogs is built into dayside br.

Who works out the clearance for you? At our ULV store Plano does it all. We help push the truck, do huddle, answer calls, help guests and try to squeeze in setting, pulling, pushing And backstocking our stuff.

Depends how much we have. I always try to put out any clearance from the aisle I'm resetting, but if it's too much, we put it on the line with a clearance clip on it. Our plano team does everything yours does except for pushing the truck and backstocking.

Our plano teams works out any clearance they might have on a set.
They push there stuff but don't do backstock.
Answering calls, helping guests and the occasional register backup is part of the core roles.

Our plano teams works out any clearance they might have on a set.
They push there stuff but don't do backstock.
Answering calls, helping guests and the occasional register backup is part of the core roles.

At our store pricing and Plano are usually the only teams in other than flow till 11 or 12p so we get a lot of helping time not just occasional. We have figured we only work setting etc for about 5.5 of 8 hr day. And don't usually get 2nd break cause we have to zone the store and clean up before we leave.

Just very frustrated right now. Enjoy the job just hate the bs associated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back