Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
My store is getting remodeled soon... how far into the remodel does the music turn on? I'm lowkey looking forward to it bc the songs posted here are mostly stuff I like

My store is getting remodeled soon... how far into the remodel does the music turn on? I'm lowkey looking forward to it bc the songs posted here are mostly stuff I like
You can give yourself a little taste, there’s a Spotify playlist that’s pretty spot on. I started listening to it and began to recognize songs. Let me know if you want the link.

Except for the remix they did with "Let's Dance".
And don't even get me started on Prince remixes; probably spinning in his grave.

There are a lot of things that would make Prince spin in his grave, like his official videos being up on YouTube (I’m grateful for that, but I know he’d hate it. He was extremely protective of his intellectual property on the Internet). I haven’t heard the Prince remixes yet (or I haven’t noticed it yet). Now that you mentioned it, I’m likely to notice it, just like that “My Hair, My Crown” song I can’t get out of my head. I only started to notice it after a coworker mentioned it.

I heard a recent cover version of “Nothing Compares 2 U” that made me think WTF. I do love the never-before released until last year one that Prince did that makes every other version pale in comparison, including Sinead’s big hit.

Weird cover versions I’ve heard:
  • “Bizarre Love Triangle” (originally by New Order) Some Postal Service soundalike band doing this.
  • “Crazy in Love” (originally by Beyoncé) someone tries to arrange it where you can do the Charleston to it.
  • “Nothing Compares 2 U” (written by Prince, a big hit of Sinead O’Connors, also several versions performed by Prince) some retro New Wave/R&B outfit covers Prince’s male take in his first version of his song.
I’m sure there are others I haven’t noticed yet.

oh god I've been looking for this song forever, the only lyrics I think I remember were "i dont care what anyone thinks i only care about you and me"

There's a song that goes "do I have to spell it out for you", then she spells out... something? It sounds like "S E I E N E S" to me, and every time I hear it I try to understand it but I can't figure it out.

And strangely, that song has one swear in it bleeped out, while the other swears are just silenced.

There's a song that goes "do I have to spell it out for you", then she spells out... something? It sounds like "S E I E N E S" to me, and every time I hear it I try to understand it but I can't figure it out.

And strangely, that song has one swear in it bleeped out, while the other swears are just silenced.

This one?

Yep that's it. It's a lot easier to understand listening to it with headphones instead of in a building full of metal shelves :p

the only good song that plays is spiderwebs and i stand BY that
every other song eventually hurts or just starts off hurting me physically
if i hear one more

barbeque stain on my white tee-shirt....she was killin' me in that mini skirt
or that saturday sun song too both make me want to actually legitimately die

the only good song that plays is spiderwebs and i stand BY that
every other song eventually hurts or just starts off hurting me physically
if i hear one more

barbeque stain on my white tee-shirt....she was killin' me in that mini skirt
or that saturday sun song too both make me want to actually legitimately die

Spiderwebs ranks up there with the Saturday Sun song as being legitimately terrible.

Seriously, spiderwebs? From no doubt? That shit played all the time at Publix.... 12 freaking years ago. Things never change.

this fucking song played today and I always only ever hear the end of it when it plays those lyrics and I can't find it

drives me insane

I had it play again today.

Some cunt of a vendor chose that time to start blabbing her mouth about the fucking Bella storage bins

Eat my shit lady

Back