Archived Pokemon Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...yeppers.. .lots of gnashing and whining that "logistics" lost them! :mad: Umm.. No we did not loose them.. We didn't get them! :mad: Along with a search of the BR...

So no giveaway of what ever this stuff is...was... or whatever :rolleyes:
We finally found ours where "excell" keeps their merchandise which just so happens to be at photo

I found the shipper and the giveaways. I searched high and low for the coutout and was not able to find it anywhere.

It went over very well at my store.

Saw a bunch of people with Pikachu hats today. Got kind of confused. Had no idea that this was happening.

I think it was pretty cool. Part of it was because I went during my 30 to get my hat and the card, and two of my other coworkers went around the same time so we went out of the store to grab lunch real quick. I got stopped 6 times while we were outside, asking where I got the hat.

Pokemon event? I didn't notice anything new at my store lol

also there were 151 pokemon you uncultured savage

Well that's the nicest thing I've been called all weekend.

I was poking fun at how people used to say there were 150 Pokemon because the whole Mew/Mewtwo thing. Note the sarcasm font.

I was cashiering (didn't get to do this demo/event 'cause I did the Star Wars one) and a little girl felt bad I couldn't go participate, so she gave me her hat. I'm sure I'll find a packet with shiny magikarp lying around somewhere. More grown ups came in for the cards than kids. The kids were in it for the hats.

Well that's the nicest thing I've been called all weekend.

I was poking fun at how people used to say there were 150 Pokemon because the whole Mew/Mewtwo thing. Note the sarcasm font.
well it was either that or uncultured swine, but I took a mix of the meme and my current fave word and voilà! Also sarcasm font is awful and I refuse to outright acknowledge it or use it. Besides mine was sarcasm too, just without the awful font.

We finally found ours where "excell" keeps their merchandise which just so happens to be at photo

I don't know what happened, had more important things... I know that the boxes for what ever this is, was taken to the "signing" area for the singing TM to put together so the TM could drag it out and then do what ever it was.. They had everything but some giveaway... it had been out there for awhile...

When the BS that we lost it started, Had my bulk TM who would have dealt with it to start look for it.. no find... oh well. I am pretty sure that they knew they were missing stuff earlier in the week and hoped it showed up on the truck the same day... and it didn't...

It won't be the first or last time that stuff like this shows up on the very next, or even several trucks later when some one at the DC goes.. hey why is this still here and sends it... well the baler/compacter needed fed anyway! :)

Haha I was scheduled for this shift. 4.5 hour ELEC (Pok).
Spent maybe 20 minutes trying to find the Ash scale and the shipper with the product in it, 5 to set everything up.

Then 45 trying to locate the hats and cards, searching up and down, left and right in every possible location, consulting LODs, the STL, and the logistics lead, only to find that we had never received them in the first place.

Apparently only certain stores were participating, but how was anyone to know which ones?

Way to keep the employees and consumers well informed, Target!

You should of gotten the shipper, by March 16th. Your stl should called & said the items are not in yet. Per directions on the event in workbench. Your schedule time should of been at 10:30am to 2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back