Possible termination

It all depends on how well of a job you do at Target. If this is your first mess-up, I’d say you will be fine.

I don’t think you guys should look inside the purse imho anyways.Last time I did that at Target, I found uncapped needles ( I threw that shit right into the compactor).
And seems like you have no hazardous material training .

Realistically I mean one because the other drawer is the change fund but typically attached to a register. I’ve been at a small format for a while and put change fund is at guest service

my change fund is at a checklane but some other stores in my district have it at the service desk

it’s weird

Our change fund is at GS. I'm glad bc having at the registers seemed to be a bit risky.

Also we put lost valuables in the change fund drawer. It's loaded with items.

Realistically I mean one because the other drawer is the change fund but typically attached to a register. I’ve been at a small format for a while and put change fund is at guest service

Change fund is at GS in my store, always has been. Was when were IGS, and remained so when we stopped being IGS.

Did you try to call the leader, or any leader for that matter, on the walkie? You can't put all the blame on the leader for leaving you and the other team member alone if you didn't try to communicate with someone who would know what to do to ask for help. Use your words in situations like these.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I really can't fathom giving a guest a purse without opening it to verify contents and requiring they give me a name matching the ID in the purse. That's not due to any sort of form of formal training on the matter, that's just common sense as far as I'm concerned.

Back