Archived Post Void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzano

GSTL
So I understand that normally the post void option is only available to Supervisors when they scan a receipt, but who else noticed that if you MANUALLY type in a receipt ID number you're actually available to Post Void it without a supervisor number on the screen where it asks for the VCD? Is this technically allowed does anyone know? I just thought it interesting that its available in one circumstance but not others. Anyway I've been using it for months in special situations every once in a while and never got in trouble for it.

I have certain service desk team members do that all the time so I don't have to go up there.

Its been a while...but don't cashiers have post-void permissions for transaction errors up to a minute or so after the transaction.

Cashiers can fix-a-mistake, which essentially post-void.

You can do a manual post-void by typing in the receipt number. I used to let my seasoned service desk TMs know about it. Made my job easier.

Cashiers can fix-a-mistake, which essentially post-void.

This. We can do Fix a Mistake > Wrong Payment, which is basically a post void, but it can only be done the same day at the same store. At my store, we do this for guests who forgot to bring their Red Card with them but come back later to save their 5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back