Archived Preferred Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have an MIR that is return to CRC and it says use preferred Carriers only. What are the preferred carriers? I believe this is due to ESIM items on the MIR. But I could not find anything on workbench. I was thinking this meant ship UPS ground or FedEx Ground but was not sure enough to send it.

Ok, if this is an MIR to the CRC then you use one of the pink labels on the box and place it on the CRC pallet. CRC MIR's do not get shipped out via FedEx or UPS, they are always placed on the CRC pallet. Make sure that you go into the Outbound Tracking App and scan the pink label into the CRC yellow pallet ID.

The instructions you read for this MIR is for the workers at the CRC to process, not you. :)

Ok, if this is an MIR to the CRC then you use one of the pink labels on the box and place it on the CRC pallet. CRC MIR's do not get shipped out via FedEx or UPS, they are always placed on the CRC pallet. Make sure that you go into the Outbound Tracking App and scan the pink label into the CRC yellow pallet ID.

The instructions you read for this MIR is for the workers at the CRC to process, not you. :)

Cool thanks, I was confused and thinking those instructions were for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back