Archived Pregnancy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know the headliner is a little weird but hear me out:
How does target handle TMs getting pregnant in each job?
I would imagine someone having a baby from softlines would be a little different from hardliners, cashier, or even backroom.
Ya ASANTS and all but if any of y’all have been/know someone who was preggo in any of the above areas can y’all share like how they went about it and if they were limited in certain things they could/couldn’t do?

I know this is super random but I just thought of it today while I was working so I thought I’d just ask y’all

I would imagine someone having a baby from softlines would be a little different from hardliners, cashier, or even backroom.
Ya ASANTS and all but if any of y’all have been/know someone who was preggo in any of the above areas can y’all share like how they went about it and if they were limited in certain things they could/couldn’t do?

I know this is super random but I just thought of it today while I was working so I thought I’d just ask y’all

I would imagine if your in Hardlines and wanted to move to cashier, it happen if you brought a doctor's note. My doctor told me don't lift more than 20 pounds and climb ladders so I quit doing it. I'd talk to HR to see your options

I worked electronics and did whole store rfid up until 4 days before delivering. I just stopped lifting heavy things, most people offered to do it for me anyways and didn’t get on ladders anymore. I still did all the functions of my job, reshop, cashiering, pulling, etc.

I was high risk with pregnancy induced hypertension. My doctors just told me to watch out for over exerting myself and would check in with me to see if I felt like I could still work.

Other than not lifting super heavy things, nothing changed for me while pregnant. I carried out all my normal duties as usual, even using the Wave the week before giving birth. As long you feel comfortable with the task at hand, keep doing it and when it stops being comfortable, stop. Target is pretty accommodating as it's pretty much impossible to say 'no' to a pregnant lady, lol.

Slightly related, and a serious question......can I go on a paternity leave when adopting a new pet?

Lol thanks for answering y’all but I just wanna add: I’m not preggo, I was just bored during my shift and started wondering! Thanks all

Lol thanks for answering y’all but I just wanna add: I’m not preggo, I was just bored during my shift and started wondering! Thanks all
Alright well Walmart has 88 cent pregnancy tests if you ever need to take one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back