Pregnant and Homeless, Fellow Target Team Member at Store #1265 Needs Our Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fellow Target team member Callie at Store #1265 and her partner are expecting, yet they’re facing a struggle many of us coworkers also share, and that’s access to affordable housing. We’re calling on all Target team members to help out, even if it’s just resharing this story to coworkers, family members and friends. We know this time of year is very tough for team members as Target executives slash hours and increase our workloads. Many of us are scrambling to get enough hours, even picking up yet another part time job to pay the bills and support our families. We will link at the bottom of this page to an online fundraiser to help our fellow team member Callie and her baby secure housing. Please reshare and make a small contribution if you can! Read the full interview here

Fellow Target Team Member Callie Needs A Home For Her Family - https://chuffed.org/project/fellow-target-team-member-callie-needs-a-home-for-her-family

I'll PM you my credit card info... just promise to not spend too much. Anyone else you know who needs help? Go ahead and buy them stuff, too.

Your Facebook and website is a joke. You just come here and post whatever people mention here. Plus you have an unusual obsession with store 1265. 🤔

lmao I was going to come roast OP and the aforementioned irresponsible couple but I see that everyone has already done that job for me, so thanks!

I have mixed feelings on this one.
I don't believe the young lady deserves scorn and derision, but for the grace of G-d many people could be in her position.
Also, just because the person who brings attention to the issue has a problematic reputation here doesn't mean her situation isn't legitimate.
However, we have long had a policy of not letting the board be used to raise money.
So I'm sorry but I'm going to have to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back