Archived Printing OPU order labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizl

Beauty TM
I'm training in OPU soon - I remember a time when instead of those giant handwritten tags we used the long white labels. Can we still use those?? My handwriting is atrocious and our store makes guest service log every picked up order, which was waaay faster when we had the stickers.

We use them with the portable printers. Much faster than handwritten labels.

"Z-select 4000D Removable"

Last edited:
So you totally can and our fill people are clueless or just suck?? Phew. Guest Service is gonna love me.

edit: How do you do it? I've been reading up on workbench before I actually train and it's just like "yeah whatever write it down on a thing".

Last edited:
I find it works about half the time for me, so I'm commenting here in cases any Logistics gurus have some sage wisdom to share. Having to write everything down when it suddenly decides to stop working is a PITA.

it works for epick orders but not ship to store

you'll be prompted to print a label after you scan the items into a hold location

You also need it to be a separate printer from clearance and salvage because you can’t do both at the same time, and they’re different stickers. So you still need another printer.
We just use the red printer for for STS and then replace the red labels when we’re done

You mean the stickers have the barcodes again?
Not the barcode . But the printer will print the guest name , order no and the date that was picked.
No need to write it down on those big ass labels. Once the items are picked you scan a printer , put on location and the labels will be printed with all the information.

Not the barcode . But the printer will print the guest name , order no and the date that was picked.
No need to write it down on those big ass labels. Once the items are picked you scan a printer , put on location and the labels will be printed with all the information.
I know that when I said PDA did old style I meant the old design with the barcode. Doesnt matter though, I’m just glad stickers back in epick

Yep. We still had tons (like, tons) of rolls when they switched and ETL GE acknowledged it would be a waste to toss them all
I’m surprised you haven’t been called out on any visits. It’s a company wide change to yellow and the direction was to toss and start using yellow as soon as you receive them. Surprised you had a years worth of “extra” red labels

I’m surprised you haven’t been called out on any visits. It’s a company wide change to yellow and the direction was to toss and start using yellow as soon as you receive them. Surprised you had a years worth of “extra” red labels
We literally had that much left. We switched for a short time when we got the yellow but then saw how much red we had and have kept using it. We still have boxes. Idk where they keep coming from. Red looks better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back