Productivity (numbers)

Honestly we don't give out the badge buddies anymore with the jump codes. We don't use tier racks here for the bigger items that get walked to the door so sliding the bigger items in the doors does kind of help but sometimes people would try and build it into the wall and just mess things up. I remember a day I was closing by myself and I had about 40 closes that day and if my unloads counted as a actual sort I would've been at 110%. I was heated. We run 4 closers now but I am doing my best to get the closers away from loading the non con at the end and getting on the TMs in lanes on getting their non con. We do these non con audits to make sure people are following process but I also use it for how long non con sits out. If I check a carton and it's been out for almost 12 hours I get on the team member in that door to get it in.
Yeah I have 4 but were last revised in 06’. I also have my own custom I use the most that I let the ICQA OM preview in an interview. I started doing the new SOP of the RW-TM since like 02/01/21. My research is published in excel. We thought “RW-TM” brought anonymously so went with that for our identity. I also thought that having a RW research input key (for the less experienced) would bring anonymously since the inputs would be the same but would also give quality better results. Yeah that’s the other part of the noncon RW is doing pallet audits. I havnt been trained to do so yet. The SOP states so and sits next to the label board. Depends on the key. My OT key we run 4 or 3 closers… 1 per quad but only during peak and only this season. On my key we run 2-3 but usually 1 when not in peak. We service 73 stores… last time I checked. We service around 4 5 star doors and 1 6 star. The number fluctuates frequently and this Quarter HQ wants to push twice as much. There’s a FC on the other end of the RDC but share the same mezz. I’ve had maybe close to 40 closes in a shift as back up Closer. While the real MVP-QC had 75!!!!! We have to keep track and turn in paperwork when finished.

Last edited:
Yeah I have 4 but were last revised in 06’. I also have my own custom I use the most that I let the ICQA OM preview in an interview. I started doing the new SOP of the RW-TM since like 02/01/21. My research is published in excel. We thought “RW-TM” brought anonymously so went with that for our identity. I also thought that having a RW research input key (for the less experienced) would bring anonymously since the inputs would be the same but would also give quality better results. Yeah that’s the other part of the noncon RW is doing pallet audits. I havnt been trained to do so yet. The SOP states so and sits next to the label board. Depends on the key. My OT key we run 4 or 3 closers… 1 per quad but only during peak and only this season. On my key we run 2-3 but usually 1 when not in peak. We service 73 stores… last time I checked. We service around 4 5 star doors and 1 6 star. The number fluctuates frequently and this Quarter HQ wants to push twice as much. There’s a FC on the other end of the RDC but share the same mezz. I’ve had maybe close to 40 closes in a shift as back up Closer. While the real MVP-QC had 75!!!!! We have to keep track and turn in paperwork when finished.
We gotta take this off here sir I def want to pick your brain in how your DC runs. I can't remember when ours was last updated but I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same ones. The NC audit we use is one I made using Microsoft forms. It helps but the only key that really does enough to gather data is mine. We don't do the RW WHS is in charge of that. The most I do is see if I can match the labels up and check the WIPs. That's interesting the FC runs off the same mezz but I can understand doing that if all the product goes to the same trailers. As of right now we service 82 stores. It went up towards the end of last year.

Back