New non con process

I actually was in a store using them on vacation this past week! Also there are a few pictures floating around. You arent stacking pipo on them. The pods are stackable with themselves. When they are full they just look like they would when they are empty I guess.
I should have taken a picture.
I should have been more specific, I was referring to the condition of the fright inside the box, when asking what they look like full. In my mind I see a mess of damaged freight that sorters neglect to clean up and gets sent off to the store.

I should have been more specific, I was referring to the condition of the fright inside the box, when asking what they look like full. In my mind I see a mess of damaged freight that sorters neglect to clean up and gets sent off to the store.
Tbf it can't be worse the then dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
Also for future reference how about not putting the pallet of Capri sun on top of another pallet if you can't use shrink-wrap to keep it together. Those rubber bands don't hold.

Tbf it can't be worse than dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
Also for future reference how about not putting the pallet of Capri sun on top of another pallet if you can't use shrink-wrap to keep it together. Those rubber bands don't hold.
oh boy, it can always get worse. Don't fool yourself.

Last edited:
When I peeked inside it did look like a mess of boxes tossed inside. Now that could have been from a store TM digging through it when it arrived to the store, but, yeah. It was a bit more messy than I would have hoped to see.

When I peeked inside it did look like a mess of boxes tossed inside. Now that could have been from a store TM digging through it when it arrived to the store, but, yeah. It was a bit more messy than I would have hoped to see.
I'm excited to use them. Thanks for sharing!

Tbf it can't be worse the then dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
For some reason people don't like to toss down a slip sheet on that dog food pallet but it could save a lot of future headaches if they did, I feel your pain there.

The PiPo labels I've seen on those or something that looks exactly like those say something like organic food storage bin.
It's the new pods that the put the non conveyable stuff in as opposed to a bunch of shitty pallets. Can't decide if I like them yet. I wish they were sorted a little bit better. They should not be double stacked on top of pipo pallets though have had some already break because they fell off during transit, there fine stacked together since they kinda look themselves into place.

It's the new pods that the put the non conveyable stuff in as opposed to a bunch of shitty pallets. Can't decide if I like them yet. I wish they were sorted a little bit better. They should not be double stacked on top of pipo pallets though have had some already break because they fell off during transit, there fine stacked together since they kinda look themselves into place.

Were pulling them and sending them to stores as a PiPo item and they aren't being filled with anything. The grey wall piece is collapsed and fits inside the black top and bottom and they're being sent to stores like that. As far as I know no PiPo pallets should be double stacked in trucks. Use them as a stable bottom and wall support and build on them.

Food service organics bin dpci 004-98-0001

Were pulling them and sending them to stores as a PiPo item and they aren't being filled with anything. The grey wall piece is collapsed and fits inside the black top and bottom and they're being sent to stores like that. As far as I know no PiPo pallets should be double stacked in trucks. Use them as a stable bottom and wall support and build on them.

Food service organics bin
Your not confusing it with the compost bins are you? These poses are similar but much larger. There filled with noncon for us. We have pipo double stacks all the time and the stacked on of these pods on a water pallet the other day and it broke both the water pallet and the pod.

Your not confusing it with the compost bins are you? These poses are similar but much larger. There filled with noncon for us. We have pipo double stacks all the time and the stacked on of these pods on a water pallet the other day and it broke both the water pallet and the pod.

Could be.

Food service organics bin dpci 004-98-0001
No boxes should be built on top of PIPO. Sounds like your DC hasnt changed to the "new" (been standard for a few years now) PIPO consolidation process. In theory PIPO should only he loaded at the very end of the trailer, neatly double stacked sp that the store can quickly unload it and get it out of the way.

No boxes should be built on top of PIPO. Sounds like your DC hasnt changed to the "new" (been standard for a few years now) PIPO consolidation process. In theory PIPO should only he loaded at the very end of the trailer, neatly double stacked sp that the store can quickly unload it and get it out of the way.
I wish my DC did this lol

Back