Promoted to ETL GE

I recently did a meet and greet with an SD for ETL GE. Although it wasn’t the position I wanted, I’m gonna take it because I’m not sure how long it will be for another position to open up. They let it slip that I got the job, but what can I expect for training, the benefits and the salary they quoted me. Is the salary up for negotiations? What do the ETL’s really do? Is it worth the headache?

IMO, Target will probably eliminate the ETL GE position at some point in the future. Modernization of the front end has taken much of their responsibilities away. My ETL GE is bored out of her mind, and helps work freight most days.

My ETL GE is bored out of her mind, and helps work freight most days.

Was in my old store and the GE was working GS, alone. I was shopping for over half an hour so she wasn't just covering a break. Other times she hops on a register to help reduce the calls for back up from the floor.

So basically a GE is a well paid Guest Advocate.

Did you get the answer you were looking for? Or do you want probe/talk about this more? Shouldn’t these questions about what the job is ,be best directed towards the people interviewing you/hiring you?
You and I just think the same sometimes . Lol

Back