Pronoun Name Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would reiterate, no one cares, and by that I mean. It doesn’t matter who you are when you work at Target you are a team member. Not a man, not woman just a Team member. Accept that, and then go burn a cross when you are off the clock. Or burn whatever is it you dont agree with I dont care! Keep this nonesense out of our beloved place of employment.

I would reiterate, no one cares, and by that I mean. It doesn’t matter who you are when you work at Target you are a team member. Not a man, not woman just a Team member. Accept that, and then go burn a cross when you are off the clock. Or burn whatever is it you dont agree with I dont care! Keep this nonesense out of our beloved place of employment.

Whoa dude, you're so woke. You're an inspiration to us all.

I am the one that responds to “spanish speaking TM” requests.
Whoa dude, you're so woke. You're an inspiration to us all.
ThIs Is ThE sArCaSAm FoNt. Please use it for sarcasm.

Breaking news; Angry straight male give his opinion in a topic he shouldn't be in

More at 11
Question: Why do you have to put “Straight” and “Male” in there like it’s something wrong?

Also, what’s the point? Guests never ever addressed me as “sir” or “dude”. All I got was “EXCUSE ME!! *snaps fingers* DO YOU WORK HERE??”

I am the one that responds to “spanish speaking TM” requests.

ThIs Is ThE sArCaSAm FoNt. Please use it for sarcasm.

Now why would anyone be sarcastic to you. Obviously you're the smartest person on this forum, and Target, combined.

Question: Why do you have to put “Straight” and “Male” in there like it’s something wrong?

Also, what’s the point? Guests never ever addressed me as “sir” or “dude”. All I got was “EXCUSE ME!! *snaps fingers* DO YOU WORK HERE??”
.... it's a joke..

(This is coming from a straight Male)

Translation: "Ah, an opening to talk about MY ideas now!"

I hope one day karma gets to you and you reap what you have sown. I hope one day you realize how pathetic ,immature , cruel and immoral you have been towards me.

Is that a line from The Wokening? Dude, spoilers!

Honestly, considering how screwy the TM Namw Badge ordering is to begin with — I think this is a terrible idea.

When they originally ordered my name tag, I apparently became “Steve”. My first and last name doesn’t even start or end with a S. My store didn’t have a Steve at the time either :rolleyes:

I was a new team member for quite a while!! And when they ordered me a replacement years later, my first name came back misspelled with an extra L in my name. The order was sent correctly.

Like I said - I’m sure this will be even more screwy.

Honestly, considering how screwy the TM Namw Badge ordering is to begin with — I think this is a terrible idea.

When they originally ordered my name tag, I apparently became “Steve”. My first and last name doesn’t even start or begin with a S. My store didn’t have a Steve at the time either :rolleyes:

I was a new team member for quite a while!! And when they ordered me a replacement years later, my first name came back misspelled with an extra L in my name. The order was sent correctly.

Like I said - I’m sure this will be even more screwy.

Reminds me of....
8aR46Rq.jpg

When they originally ordered my name tag, I apparently became “Steve”. My first and last name doesn’t even start or begin with a S. My store didn’t have a Steve at the time either :rolleyes:
How did you know it was yours that they messed up then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back