Archived Put in unpaid time off, but was still scheduled! What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the 17th of may I have a departmental graduation ceremony. Since a few days after I have a 60 PAGE essay (!) and another small essay and an exam. I graduate soon and on the 26th I am officially transferring to another store which i start work on the 31st. Until then I was going to take vacation from the 17th-25th so i can graduate and move back home. I put in this unpaid time off last week and told one HR TL and one LOD. They said that was fine for me to do. I also told the HR TL that my last day would be the 17th, over a month ago. So I checked my schedule and I am schedualed on the 17th and 18th! I absolutely cannot work those days and this was known! What do i do ? I tried to call my target and the HR TL is closing so I will have to call back. I am so worried they wont change the schedule. This isnt fair, I gave advanced notice and they said it was ok :'(

Me coming in isnt negotiable. I CANNOT make it to those shifts. And it is not my problem they messed up as I told them several times of my plans and checked in with them to make sure they knew!!!

Last edited:
So on the 17th of may I have a departmental graduation ceremony. Since a few days after I have a 60 PAGE essay (!) and another small essay and an exam. I graduate soon and on the 26th I am officially transferring to another store which i start work on the 31st. Until then I was going to take vacation from the 17th-25th so i can graduate and move back home. I put in this unpaid time off last week and told one HR TL and one LOD. They said that was fine for me to do. I also told the HR TL that my last day would be the 17th, over a month ago. So I checked my schedule and I am schedualed on the 17th and 18th! I absolutely cannot work those days and this was known! What do i do ? I tried to call my target and the HR TL is closing so I will have to call back. I am so worried they wont change the schedule. This isnt fair, I gave advanced notice and they said it was ok :'(
Was it approved time off? It's happened to me before where I'd put in a time off request, it would be approved, and when time came around for that schedule they still scheduled me. I called in or if I worked before and caught that I told my team leader and everything was fine.

Was it approved time off? It's happened to me before where I'd put in a time off request, it would be approved, and when time came around for that schedule they still scheduled me. I called in or if I worked before and caught that I told my team leader and everything was fine.

I am not sure if it was approved. Last time I worked was last sunday and I put in the time off the friday before ( and let the HR TL and LOD know).But I had told them and they said theyd approve it, but they didnt :(

I am not sure if it was approved. Last time I worked was last sunday and I put in the time off the friday before ( and let the HR TL and LOD know).But I had told them and they said theyd approve it, but they didnt :(

See if you can talk to your team leader or HR person about it. If they can hear the HRTL said it'd be approved they'll do it no questions. If not, calling in is an option or swapping the days with someone is as well.

See if you can talk to your team leader or HR person about it. If they can hear the HRTL said it'd be approved they'll do it no questions. If not, calling in is an option or swapping the days with someone is as well.

Thank you. Yeah it is not possible for me to work those days and they know it. Will have to call tonight and see what they say. It would be very unfair to not give it to me after all that I have to do I do not have time for work and school is first, especially since they know my departmental graduation ceremony is on the 17th

Me coming in isnt negotiable. I CANNOT make it to those shifts. And it is not my problem they messed up as I told them several times of my plans and checked in with them to make sure they knew!!!

You don't mention if you actually scheduled the unpaid vacation in eHR. If that didn't happen, there's a very good chance that they simply forgot the discussions when writing the schedule.

If ETL-HR can't/won't change your schedule for you, put the shifts up on the swap board. Talk with the other people in your work center to let them know there's hours to be had.

You don't mention if you actually scheduled the unpaid vacation in eHR. If that didn't happen, there's a very good chance that they simply forgot the discussions when writing the schedule.

If ETL-HR can't/won't change your schedule for you, put the shifts up on the swap board. Talk with the other people in your work center to let them know there's hours to be had.

I did physically enter in the unpaid vacation request to eHR. Even left on the comments section of it the reason why I am taking it. Then I told mt HR TL and one LOD (another LOD heard it too as she congratulated me on my graduation). Last sunday it hadnt been approved but I havent been at work since and I dont go back till tomorrow. But they did know about it and aware that i had requested time off via eHR

I did physically enter in the unpaid vacation request to eHR. Even left on the comments section of it the reason why I am taking it. Then I told mt HR TL and one LOD (another LOD heard it too as she congratulated me on my graduation). Last sunday it hadnt been approved but I havent been at work since and I dont go back till tomorrow. But they did know about it and aware that i had requested time off via eHR
They might not ever approved it and it got auto denied, that’s why if I really need the days off I harass my leaders until it shows approved in eHR. They’ll probably tell you to put it on the swap shift board.

They might not ever approved it and it got auto denied, that’s why if I really need the days off I harass my leaders until it shows approved in eHR. They’ll probably tell you to put it on the swap shift board.
And if no one takes it? I absolutely cannot make it and I would have to call off. they knew this it isnt my fault as they said they were ok with me leaving that day

So on the 17th of may I have a departmental graduation ceremony. Since a few days after I have a 60 PAGE essay (!) and another small essay and an exam. I graduate soon and on the 26th I am officially transferring to another store which i start work on the 31st. Until then I was going to take vacation from the 17th-25th so i can graduate and move back home. I put in this unpaid time off last week and told one HR TL and one LOD. They said that was fine for me to do. I also told the HR TL that my last day would be the 17th, over a month ago. So I checked my schedule and I am scheduled on the 17th and 18th! I absolutely cannot work those days and this was known! What do i do ? I tried to call my target and the HR TL is closing so I will have to call back. I am so worried they wont change the schedule. This isnt fair, I gave advanced notice and they said it was ok :'(

This is now at least your THIRD thread with the exact same starting post. There's no need to spam the forum when you already have answers elsewhere.

Bi polar disorder and mass paranoia and anxiety is a b*tch :( Besides its ok to ask a few times if it calms nerves

Spam
Yeah, no.

The mods take a dim view of the board being cluttered with a bunch of threads on the same topic.

It is bad board etiquette.
Ok cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

@lacimaci1455
I get that you are feeling cute.
Just keep in mind that while we put up with a fair amount of snarky behavior from our regulars, they've earned it.
You have not.

Eh, like probably like at least 5% of the accounts on this place, I come to ask questions. Of course, I am thankful for the advice and reassurance I get, but this is a forum. And just that Here to get answers, not make friends. Theres nothing to "earn" as i have nothing to prove. :)

Eh, like probably like at least 5% of the accounts on this place, I come to ask questions. Of course, I am thankful for the advice and reassurance I get, but this is a forum. And just that Here to get answers, not make friends. Theres nothing to "earn" as i have nothing to prove. :)

Ok, Karen.

Search option would of worked too.

Bi polar disorder and mass paranoia and anxiety is a b*tch :( Besides its ok to ask a few times if it calms nerves
Bullshit. I have bipolar disorder and paranoid delusions. I am not making carbon copy posts all over the forum. Using mental illness as an excuse for bad behavior is all sorts of wrong and makes the stigma stronger. You spammed because you wanted to spam, not because you are unable to not spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back