Archived Question about an item number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here know the SAP (I think?) number for Electronics Recycling labels? Our SD has been out of them for months now and I just remembered to ask the GSTL the other day why we haven't gotten any. It's because she can't find the number. Thanks!

Anyone here know the SAP (I think?) number for Electronics Recycling labels? Our SD has been out of them for months now and I just remembered to ask the GSTL the other day why we haven't gotten any. It's because she can't find the number. Thanks!

Great question. We don't have any, or I would look when I got into work. It will be on the corner of one of the stickers if someone could check and let us know.

Thanks!

No, ESIM and Electronics Recycling are separate items. The labels I'm thinking of are rectangular and go on the outside of the boxes containing e-Recycling items. They're printed out on a list along with CRC items at the service desk when you close the cart. We have the yellow CRC labels but the e-Recycling labels are different. I believe they're blue and white.

Great question. We don't have any, or I would look when I got into work. It will be on the corner of one of the stickers if someone could check and let us know.

Thanks!
I might try to empty one of the disgusting drawers at the SD and see if there's a random label in there or in one of our cubbies to find the number for her.

Argh, I was just at work. If I had seen this post I could have grabbed it! Oh well.
If you do happen to remember when you're working the next time, please share. It's a pain in the butt having to write out electronics recycling on the boxes when I'm rushing to get the desk cleaned and closed.

Do we even use those still? I thought you just slapped a yellow CRC sticker on there:confused:

Do we even use those still? I thought you just slapped a yellow CRC sticker on there:confused:
I was trained to only put the CRC stickers on the box with the items that had CRC labels. Electronics recycling is separate. I will ask my ETL about that though and see what she says.

I haven't seen an Electronic Recyclable item in a while now that I think about it. I don't process defectives very often though, so I suppose that's probably it.

can't remember offhand,I know they are blue,when I work again I will get the number

While we're asking about #'s for sap.... does anyone know the # for the label holders we use in softlines. The ones for different size clothing....

Couple places to found that one. The pog will have under line listing or signing book will have it listed on the back pages. There are couple different types in softlines.

This. We've always put electronics recycling items in the box for CRC. Our Smart Sort sorts CRC and electronics recycling defectives to the same box, so that's how we pack them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back