Question about discount and coupons

So I am a new target employee and had a quick question. I have the red card so I know with my employee discount and the card discount I get 15 percent off. But I was wondering if I could use coupons on top of that, either the target coupons or ones I clip out of the paper.

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
So I am a new target employee and had a quick question. I have the red card so I know with my employee discount and the card discount I get 15 percent off. But I was wondering if I could use coupons on top of that, either the target coupons or ones I clip out of the paper.
Yes, you can. I had a team member from another target come into mine (I think she lives closer then the one she works at? I don't know) who used her red card, employee discount, and coupons on a ton of the 50% off holloween candy and various other holloween items. She saved close to $80.

FrontEndKnowItAll

Former PFresh Assistant
You sure can. EMPL 10% then the red card rewards come off after that so its a total of 14.5% off of the total due.

As far as coupons go you are allowed to use one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon per item.

Yes, you can use coupons as well and still get your discount =)