Archived Question About Paycheck/Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the stanadard OT rate 1.5??? My paycheck (viewed online) shows OT at only a few cents above hourly rate!

Also, anyone know what recovery, DROT and DRSH mean?

Thank You!

Do the math though--does your check say, for instance, 1.00 hours of OT at 9.37 when you make 8.96 regularly, but the total pay for that one hour is 13.44 (as it should be)? (Insert whatever numbers, obviously.) I've seen that happen before, where it claimed your OT rate was something much lower than it should be, but the actual amount paid was calculated from the correct OT rate of 1.5x.

Were you affected by Hurricane Sandy and part of the food recovery team where you were taking inventory of the food or helping to toss it out? If so, "recovery hours" are hours that get charged out and not charged to the store. I had 20 hours of recovery which got charged out to another account and not the store payroll.

drsh should be disaster recovery shift, and drot is disaster recovery overtime.

the reason these items are separate from regular pay is that they are being charged out to a different account.

without seeing exactly what you worked - it's hard to determine why it looks that way.

does your store have a shift premium?

I participated in drsh and drot, but they only charged out TL and Market hours towards it. My hours were kept under GSTL/GSA, so I guess they didn't care about me!

*shrug* still got OT!

was at almost 43 hours a couple weeks back, havent heard a peep lol.

If you go over 40 hours but also worked on that Sunday, you don't get overtime pay. To be in overtime (which Target HATES), you have to be over 40 hours AFTER subtracting your Sunday hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back