Archived Question about Price Matching (as a purchaser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bike I'd like to get my child for Christmas which is cheaper on target.com than in the store. I think I can get that price correct? Can I do it at the register with a "change price" or do I have to buy it and then take my receipt to the service desk?

Thanks!

Guest Service are the only ones who can price match! Price correct is for in-store challenges and ad substitutes ONLY! You will go to guest service, tell them the product, and they will look up the item on Target.com from their mydevice/ipad. You will purchase the item there.

Correct, you can buy it and get that price. You can also use your TM discount and/or redcard to save more. You cannot use the TM discount on most pricematches, but can for target.com pricematches since you can use the TM discount online on target.com anyway. Redcard's 5% off however is eligible on all pricematches.

it all depends if it is a TPC . There are no price matches on target.com TPCs ,only regular sale items.
This is incorrect. Doesn't matter if the item is TPC or Sale, you can price match as long as Guest Service can verify the price online. Clearance items, though, are excluded.

There are times when the POS won't issue a raincheck because an item is TPC as opposed to Sale, but that's different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back