Archived Question re: 3 GM TL areas of ownership...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in a 3 GM TL org chart find it odd that GM1 (who’s process ownership is Inbound) owns a PP2 push area of the sales floor? Seems natural that they would own Inbound process and oversee TM’s in PP1 commodity / high sales velocity areas, no?

Anyone in a 3 GM TL org chart find it odd that GM1 (who’s process ownership is Inbound) owns a PP2 push area of the sales floor? Seems natural that they would own Inbound process and oversee TM’s in PP1 commodity / high sales velocity areas, no?
I oversee pp1 and I’m inbound

It is the same at our store and no that makes a lot of sense. It is no longer priority 1 and 2 either, that was only for the base model rollout before ownership was driven to different leads.

If I have anyone owning commodities I'd rather it be someone who solely focuses on those areas and not the inbound process. But we've got our unload/sorters to a level that they dont need to be supervised anymore. They know exactly what to do

I oversee all of Gm2 and alternate trailer unload shifts during my opening weekends between all of the other GM leaders..

Our DTL & SD agreed on inbound leaders owning pp1 areas on the sales floor and backroom only. We alternate weekends and when one opens at 5:30am to start the inbound process the other comes in at 7 or 8 am.

I’m surprised so many on here have already been told their new GM areas of ownership. Our STL hasn’t even told any of us yet. All we got told was which lead gets moved to which new title position but as far as areas of ownership, nothing was discussed about our GM TLs area of ownership.

As of right now they basically had me responsible for every single dept on the hardlines sales floor. 🙄

I was told I am gonna be GM1 so I am in charge of inbound 🤯never did a trailer unload before... FML

They clearly think I am a superstar who can work miracles all over the store or they want me to quit 🤔 😂

And the juggling begins: Sales floor person to the backroom, presentation person to grocery, backroom to front of store, inbound now closer....this is going to get tricky if we don’t utilize individual strengths and knowledge.

And the juggling begins: Sales floor person to the backroom, presentation person to grocery, backroom to front of store, inbound now closer....this is going to get tricky if we don’t utilize individual strengths and knowledge.

Quite frankly, sounds like folks are being set up to fail ...unless they get adequate training.
🤔😱😒

We were told, but no changes made yet, maybe because we are still short on number and some TL WANT to switch out of their current work center. I’m Actually looking forward to it and being impatient for implementation.

Our depts are not assigned yet - I know there are some I would like and some not so much. I wonder how much Input we will have, any at all ya think ?

We were told, but no changes made yet, maybe because we are still short on number and some TL WANT to switch out of their current work center. I’m Actually looking forward to it and being impatient for implementation.

Our depts are not assigned yet - I know there are some I would like and some not so much. I wonder how much Input we will have, any at all ya think ?
None . You will be given whatever the Stl wants . Mine was smart he put me where he knew he needed the most sfs, gmtl pp1. I’m also in charge of all the Backroom metrics since I know the reports the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back