Archived Question:

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions. 1: Apparently, the quantity and capacities are due 8/3 in my store and I don’t think all of mine in my area are accurate. Will I be fired? and 2: I don’t enjoy inbound/general merchandise. Should I quit?

How old are you?
Do have another job lined up?
Do you have any savings?
Do you have any dependents?
Do you have adequate housing?
Do you have a support structure, Incase of lengthy unemployment?

Without answers to the above questions, I/we can’t give you advice regarding your choices in life, whether or not you should quit your job. It would be premature.

How old are you?
Do have another job lined up?
Do you have any savings?
Do you have any dependents?
Do you have adequate housing?
Do you have a support structure, Incase of lengthy unemployment?

Without answers to the above questions, I/we can’t give you advice regarding your choices in life, whether or not you should quit your job. It would be premature.
I’m 19.
I don’t have another job lined up.
I have 6k in savings.
I live at home with my parents.

I’m 19.
I don’t have another job lined up.
I have 6k in savings.
I live at home with my parents.
Try to find another job before you quit. Even if you don’t get fired, you hate the job. Its better to look for a job while still employed. Good luck.

p.s. Do you have Venmo 😅😳.

Try to find another job before you quit. Even if you don’t get fired, you hate the job. Its better to look for a job while still employed. Good luck.

No unsolicited dick pics

Why is it harder?

Why is it harder?

When you are making money, you aren't desperate.
People smell desperation when you "have to have" a job.
You can pick and choose when you are working.
This gives you the chance to get the best possible job and not just take the first thing that comes along (which will probably suck as bad).

Don't let your anxiety get to you.
Keep doing the best job you can.
Also, keep up your psych help and meds.

You are going to be okay.

When you are making money, you aren't desperate.
People smell desperation when you "have to have" a job.
You can pick and choose when you are working.
This gives you the chance to get the best possible job and not just take the first thing that comes along (which will probably suck as bad).

Don't let your anxiety get to you.
Keep doing the best job you can.
Also, keep up your psych help and meds.

You are going to be okay.

I quote this post since you kittykat99 you need to hear it more than once. You will be fine.

2 questions. 1: Apparently, the quantity and capacities are due 8/3 in my store and I don’t think all of mine in my area are accurate. Will I be fired? and 2: I don’t enjoy inbound/general merchandise. Should I quit?
1. Most of the store is inaccurate so your area will fit right in. ANY that you fix will be better than most areas.
2. Did you expect to ENJOY work ? Hmmm. Re-think your future and career path. VERY few people enjoy work - doesn’t mean they quit.
But....it truly is YOUR decision. You shouldn’t let someone else tell you if you should quit or not cause honey, we are strangers. Talk to your mom, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, principle, coach, best friend, aunt, boyfriends mom, anyone you trust to care about your choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back