Archived Questions with the Detailed DC Trailer Stocking report

Status
Not open for further replies.

lijepaprinceza

Senior Team Leader Sales Floor
I need help dissecting the Detailed DC Trailer Stocking Report. I can’t find any information on Workbench as to what I’m looking for. Can someone please let me know if they are familiar with the report and could answer some questions for me please?

Thanks in advance!

Ill come in and ask my own, is there anyway to tell if I have a Signing Pallet on the next days truck?

Ill come in and ask my own, is there anyway to tell if I have a Signing Pallet on the next days truck?

Does signing even come in on trucks. I always see them getting delivered.

Does signing even come in on trucks. I always see them getting delivered.

Every signing pallet (besides apparently PMT air filters, huh?) come wrapped in special Pink Pallet wrap, mine (unless MAJOR transitions/projects, or Remodel, have always come on the truck)

You might be able to go through the detailed dci report under RWT and look for dpci's starting with 004. That's what signing and some displays usually start with.

I am the Style Senior Team Lead & we need to improve efficiency of our truck break out process and push to come clean same day no later than 4:30pm. When I ran this report to see how long it should take to push our trucks so I can get a gage- there is a separate line/result for freight not on planogram. I need to know what all is included in that metric. Is it safe to assume that it accounts for all my hanging apparel only? Or would it also include freight that is associated with an upcoming planogram not currently set. I need help ASAP to identify a solution quickly as the expectation to be clean by 4:30pm is non negotiable. Any feedback is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back