Archived quick question about schedule changes within a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday night this week, i took a screenshot of my schedule so Id remember,
"Wednesday - off "
"Thursday - half a shift"

I came in today[thursday], and it said I was late, and i was 10 minutes (traffic), so I thought okay, must be new.
After I got off, i rechecked my schedule on the grid, and it was a FULL SHIFT And I was late for the first HALF OF the day.
AND here's the KICKER, THEY SCHEDULED ME FOR WEDNESDAY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. NO Call, NO TEXT.
And I CLEARLY stated that I needed Mondays and Wednesday off for Spring to summer back in January.

I dont need a no show no call on my record, i have to straighten this shit out with HR manager. This is shady as hell.

"Wednesday - off "

I came in today[thursday], and it said I was late, and i was 10 minutes (traffic), so I thought okay, must be new.
After I got off, i rechecked my schedule on the grid, and it was a FULL SHIFT And I was late for the first HALF OF the day.
AND here's the KICKER, THEY SCHEDULED ME FOR WEDNESDAY WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. NO Call, NO TEXT.
And I CLEARLY stated that I needed Mondays and Wednesday off for Spring to summer back in January.

I dont need a no show no call on my record, i have to straighten this shit out with HR manager. This is shady as hell.
Good thing you have that screenshot. My last ETL used to change people’s schedules all the time and not tell the TM involved or their leaders, or anyone else for that matter. Made for a lot of upset people, not to mention chaos and poor coverage. Since you have evidence, you should be fine with HR. Good luck.

Kronos App is a disaster. no employees ever go on it anymore to swap shift. its like they did that on purpose to mess with team members.

"Wednesday - off "

"Clearly stated" as in changing availability officially in mytime and had it approved? If so then talk to HR and it won't count against you. It shouldn't count against you either way, it's not printed on the schedule. I have had this happen before but I saw it that morning on kronos so didn't miss the shift. If your availability hasn't been updated in my time I would do that ASAP so you don't have this issue again.

Happened to me. Had a couple days off, then on my day off changed my schedule so I was working the following day I was originally scheduled off, but they called me when I didn't show for work, apologized for changing it and not telling me, then asked me if I could come. Since I had a picture of the schedule and the schedule on the wall had me off I wasn't written up. I have just been checking my schedule on the app lately & they've been good about putting colored papers up stating there are changes , but yesterday a TM had that happen to her so I went ahead and got a copy of mine.

OP what happened? Was there any issue getting it straightened out?

Can anyone tell me where to find my schedule at home? I have always been able to access it but now can seem to find it.Went on workday but can only find pay info.
Any help would be appreciated

But it won’t show your newest schedule. Only the ones uploaded before the system went down.

But it won’t show your newest schedule. Only the ones uploaded before the system went down.
Mytime online has been spotty honestly nothing is gonna be 100% reliable or accurate until mid June when it comes back up. Use paper until then

My TL changed my schedule without my permission during my last two weeks. I showed up for my last day and still wasn’t on the grid. The SD clocked me in.

I checked Kronos and nothing showing. Went into work today and no schedule posted. Not sure what's up. I used to get it through MyTime but can't find it anymore.

Kronos is down until god knows when. There's not really a reliable way to do it online at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back