Archived Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have been lurking here for quite a while now and just joined. Have a quick question on something.
While at work today i was asked to come in on tuesday very early for store recovery. I said sure but did not ask what that meant. I am thinking it is probably just doing alot of reshop or even some push but really what is it?

Thanks

So i have been lurking here for quite a while now and just joined. Have a quick question on something.
While at work today i was asked to come in on tuesday very early for store recovery. I said sure but did not ask what that meant. I am thinking it is probably just doing alot of reshop or even some push but really what is it?

Thanks

When my store speaks of "recovery" it usually means a few things:
  • There's a Metric Crap Tonne of reshop, or
  • There's a Metric Crap Tonne of push, maybe a double truck, or
  • The store is anticipating needing support for the zone, or
  • The store has a visit very early in the AM (for a visitor) on that day.
Sometimes it's also completing a major project. We had recovery shifts for a week after our huge remodel.

I've done recovery shifts at another store when they were remodeling their backroom (helped physically move product around and re-backstock it), and when they had a prolonged power outage (helped remove everything in pfresh and then came back a few days later to help push a massive FDC delivery).

Take a walk around the store (including the backroom) and any clusterfuck you see will be what you're working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back