- Jul 14, 2016
1. For sidecaps do you use 97 for fronts and 98 for backs?
2. What sections do you use for the checklane pogs above?
3. What section do you use for battery outposts and in-aisle towers?
I don't know that there is a best practice for tying pogs other than following the adjacency map for an area. Anything not indicated on the map is up for store discretion as to how it is tied.
1. Sidecaps are tied to 99.
2. Checklanes pogs we follow the adjacency map: each pog is tied to a section of that checklane starting from the register. (1)Essentials (2)Snacks (4)Candy (5)Soda/vendor pogs (6)Gum/Mints (0)checklane endcaps (97 or 96)Giftcards
3. Battery outposts are also tied to 99 and if a sidecap also goes on the other end of that aisle it is tied to 98.