Archived Re-joining the Red & Khaki Army...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricYouth

Electronics+ TM
Salutations! Glad to see this forum still exists. Found it again while looking up the updated shortcuts in RF Apps. GTCs to you all!

Rejoined Target as a Seasonal TM in Electronics last year, but also worked Flow for a SuperT years back. Going to school, with eyes on potentially joining corporate at the end of it all.

Still getting used to the new "Vibe" culture, and changes to the PDA software since I've been back.

Question: I got recognized by my TL (a little gift bag of seasonal candies), and one of the GSTLs called it her "friendly." What does that mean? Is it a holdover from the FFF team recognition?

Sounds like you have one of the old school tTL.
Greetings and salutations.

Did you fill out a "favorites" form? Recognition at my store sometimes comes from this form. If you didn't, they may just be winging it.

I did fill out a "favorites" form, and recognition is definitely derived from it. I actually need to go to HR and update it, because while candy feels like recognition and reward for some, it doesn't for me - to be honest, I'd rather have them requisition me a giftcard to get stuff I need (I have dietary concerns, and gave away all the candy). Had I known what it was for in Orientation, I'd have spent more time with it.

I'm actually wondering about the process itself, though - that GSTL told me that every month, everyone in leadership has this "friendly" for recognition. This might be a store- or district-specific thing, so I'm going to check in with my leadership team to keep from identifying myself at this point.

They kinda stopped doing gift cards (tax reason).
Mostly they'll let you go pick something out that's under a certain amount and requisition it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back