Archived Reading guest comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antivibe

Salesfloor TL
How do I pull up the guest comments up on the computer? Our people rarely update the printout by the time clock, but I've read
a few funny ones that I wasn't able to completely read, since they were printed incorrectly.

Can a regular TM access this? Also aren't they supposed to cross-off a TMs name if they are mentioned in a comment? We
have a printout posted by the time clock and one of the entries says, "Service call?? TM name: TOM. - gave me a weird stare after I asked for a plastic bag for my milk"

I've read em on my performance before. Home page. Not sure if it was all of em because there's usually only about 1 or 2 per week.

I don't think they give them to the stores anymore. I was curious about it the other day because ours hadn't been posted in forever and they aren't there anymore. I think once they updated the scores they took away the option for stores to see the comments.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
It's a report in MyPerformance.

Electronics Man

Electronics Team Member
I hate the new "Vibe Score" system. Not only can I NOT see the guest survey comments, there is no longer a breakdown as to WHY a score is the way it is. I used to be able to go into the old system and have it give me a breakdown for Electronics on percentages for "time took to approach a guest" and "Items in stock". Now it just gives a vague % amazed score, so we are scrambling to try and figure out the why behind the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.