Archived Recalled Pillows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god UPS already brings an entire trailer for our SFS pickups...

The only body pillow we carried at my store is part of the recall.

I seriously doubt there is a safety issue to be concerned about.
I thought we were only supposed to send them out via FED EX?

I was told only Threshold pillows were recalled. Anyone want to validate this?

I thought we were only supposed to send them out via FED EX?
Oh I have no idea, I just assumed it would be UPS since that's what our receiver uses for almost everything he sends out (including MIRs).

This explains why I came in from being off for almost a week to seeing receiving looking like they were getting ready for a massive pillow fight... lol

All my recent searches turned up nothing. One search from 2014 had pillows pulled because they "didn't meet company standards"... This was along with some 50k pairs of jeans pulled... Something having to do with the dye used being hazardous... that was Target Australia... so... I dunno... will be interesting to see what Spot releases about the pillows, however vague they tend to be.

One search from 2014 had pillows pulled because they "didn't meet company standards"... This was along with some 50k pairs of jeans pulled... Something having to do with the dye used being hazardous... that was Target Australia...
Target Australia is a completely separate company though. They have different brands and manufacturers.

Direction from REDwire was that HQ has marked the pillow aisles MPG and to flex what inventory is not on Recall. I did that today. Looks tons better now that it's not blown out.

Last edited:
Where can we see which pillows are recalled? I bought a really fancy one almost a year ago, so it may be unaffected...but...where do you check? How is that info not available?

I checked the tag on mine. It's from Q4, 2015. Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

I searched everywhere to see if there was a reason and found nothing...going to be fun helping guests..."no ma'am, I can't sell you one of those, I have no idea why. You already have three...well I don't think they are deadly..."

I searched everywhere to see if there was a reason and found nothing...going to be fun helping guests..."no ma'am, I can't sell you one of those, I have no idea why. You already have three...well I don't think they are deadly..."
I was pulling them off the floor when a customer came up and asked me if this was where the king-sized pillows were on sale were. Told her I was pulling almost everything because of a recall but I could check if that pillow was safe...it wasn't.

Possible rodent feces in some of the inside material of the pillows.

@Frontlanegirl
I was working GS the other day when they brought up carts of them and was told they were recalled. I'm like, why are you bringing them up here??

"What? Isn't guest service where we drop off everything we don't know what to do with...?"

I'm glad it's not just at my store.

EDIT: COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD QUOTE
LOL, Yes, GS is the dumping ground. I work on retraining team members every day. I love it when hardlines asks me where something goes because there isn't a location on their MyDevice.

It is Wednesday....is the rodent "left overs" still the story they are giving us?

Can't find a definition....what is a"gaylord" box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back