Archived Receiving vendor credits question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just started covering receiving for our normal receiver last week. The other day i was doing vendor credits and i accidentally added an extra amount on a certain item (i listed 7 of the item instead the correct amount of 6). My question is, is their anyway to fix this after credit has already been closed in the system?

Last edited:
You have to use MySupport
I forget the exact chain of dropdowns but it's something like Logistics>Outbound>Vendor Credits and it will ask you some details about the transaction like vendor number, date, chargeback number. Just tell them the DPCI you need adjusted and they'll swap it out for you all easy-peasy like. I had to audit a 5 rack frito order a few weeks ago and my fingers messed up like 3 times.

Thank you so much, i have been stressing this all morning. And ya i did my first audit with pepsi last friday. Definitley not a great expierience lol

No problem and audits are the worst. Seems like they only prompt when I'm covering for the receiver. Next time Frito needs one, the vendor will just have to wait for her to get back from lunch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back