Archived Recommending someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing some online training on workbench and I stumbled upon a tab that allowed a Target team member to recommend someone ( friend, family etc) to work at Target and if that person gets hired on you and them get some king of reward. I saw this in August. Its October now and friends have applied to Target and would like me to put in a word for them for another store. Does anyone know exactly what I am talking about or did corporate get rid of it from workbench or Ehr. I asked my HR department and they have no clue what I am talking about

At my store if you recommend someone and they get hired and stay pass 90 days you get a $50 target gift card. My friend recommended me and I've been on for 4 months and he got a $50 gift card.

Producer

HRTM
I've heard from multiple ETL's and my STL that if you refer someone from outside Target for an ETL position and they get hired, you get $1,000.

bullseyekindaguy

Former logistics/guest experience intern!
I've heard from multiple ETL's and my STL that if you refer someone from outside Target for an ETL position and they get hired, you get $1,000.

It changed... You get $500 now.

I receieved an e-mail about this a few weeks ago... After I recommended someone for an ETL position.

Status
Not open for further replies.