Archived Red and Khaki Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching my local store I visit go through their remodel, and laugh at how they shrunk Men's to 1/2 its original size and still no red/khaki for the last 2 years.

That's funny, our Men's gained space in our remodel (it took over two old MMB aisles).

There's a mens' red polo with a black logo. More money than I'm willing to spend on a work shirt, though.

There's a mens' red polo with a black logo. More money than I'm willing to spend on a work shirt, though.
They were only 6 dollars at one point when they had some super sale! I got one and I love it.

Oooh, $7 with free shipping is really tempting.

I really hope the red C9 sport shirts are "eligible" for the special discount, even though it says "workout gear" isn't included. Those C9 t-shirts are fantastic for work.

Last edited:
Just wait for all the reshop from TMs who got things that weren't eligible because of some technicality.

Sure you can buy it. You're just not getting the extra discount on it.

So that's a 25% discount if you stack the 10% for the sale, the 10% TM discount, and the 5% if you have a REDcard? I'm so in!

Well. Then. Just make sure you're wearing a belt cause I do NOT wanna see that shit while you're zoning the bottom shelf. :eek:

I was working SCO one night through closing and the GSTL was doing money and had to keep kneeling down to open the money compartments and her black thong kept peeking out. :cool:

I'm gonna guess that the c9 polos are not gonna be included?

I was working SCO one night through closing and the GSTL was doing money and had to keep kneeling down to open the money compartments and her black thong kept peeking out. :cool:
I'm just glad that every time I've had to get something stored really high up in the back room and I wore a skirt that day that no one has been working nearby.

I'm just glad that every time I've had to get something stored really high up in the back room and I wore a skirt that day that no one has been working nearby.
I mean it just gets boring there sometimes.

Why do the mens pants look like curvy womens ankle pants? No man at my store would wear those, but many of the men from corporate would. Nice of them to design something universal for men.

I'm not sold on the womens pants either. Or anything else being offered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back