Archived Red and Khaki Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard pass. I like light color khakis. That color looks ugly to me. I like this color much more

Attachments

• F59241EA-6F28-40C3-A33A-1F6633397281.jpeg
    F59241EA-6F28-40C3-A33A-1F6633397281.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 13
Same, Amanda. I saw other items where the model was wearing pants that shade and hoped that's what we would get. But since they only go up to a size 18, it doesn't matter for me anyway.

Sounds like one of my GSTLs. So gross to see the thong. IMHO I'd rather see underwear showing and not thongs or ass crack's.
Well, this one GSTL is really cute so I was very welcoming of the opportunity. :)

I think we got one of those women's khakis in a return. It wasn't bad, but it didn't seem that great either. Skinny cut, the cargo pockets didn't look like they'd expand, and it also didn't look like it'd fit a woman with a curvy butt.

Supposedly they fit the same as the a new day pants....i am hoping thats the case because I really want to order those khakis just for the pockets I am tired of my lip gloss falling out due to lack of pocket space.

Even being flat chested, she'd still be showing everything she's got everytime she bends over to pick up a box or something. That's my biggest problem with v neck tees, always seem to have to wear a tank underneath.

I am not flat chested, my mom said she couldn't be give me much but she did give me a good rack! ;) I love wearing two shirts in 90 degree heat! Which we have recorded in our backroom..

They got rid of the Tar-Zhey shirts and the Bullseye doggies. F their site!

I missed when Target owned it and you could use your 10% and use your Red Card for free shipping. Now it's owned by 3rd party and there are no discounts. Shipping not as bad as the the owned prior to Taylor Communications took over. That was highway robbery. Was like $10 I think for shipping.

I got a custom shirt with my store number and received a different shirt. I contacted them and they said we are aware of this issue. Just a heads up to people who place an order.

Last edited:
Did they say it was a global issue, so all store numbers are coming out wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back