Archived Red and Khaki Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sell spot-approved khakis that are comfortable with lots of pockets I'll be all over them. As for shirts, I still feel squicky about paying money to walk around advertising my employer. Yeah, if it's a work shirt it's a work shirt, but I have a hard time paying for a shirt that I would never wear outside of work or, say, cleaning my house.

Yeah pockets are key, when A New day launched and they were pushing that hard on us, I balked cause the pockets on the women's pants were so damn small my car keys wouldn't fit much less my phone(not huge by phone standards) was half way out of the back pocket and there was no where to hook a Zebra holster, or a knife or markers that I need all the time.. So I still order my cargo pants off amazon..

Give me work pants wit real pockets and real sleeves on the shirts please.. Cap sleeves suck!

Ugh, why is the largest size for anything on the new Bullseye Shop XL?

bullseyeshop.com is under new management and that discount code won't work.

All pricing on products shown reflects your team member discount (10%). A discount code is not needed for checkout.

You would think Target would be extremely heavy on red colored shirts and khaki pants but nope. I'm gonna have to go to some place else to get my red and khaki.
I hit Old Navy, Walmart & thrift stores since I don't fit our store's demographic.

bullseyeshop.com is under new management and that discount code won't work.
I would contact them I guess and be like hey the old site let us get a ™ discount... why doesn’t that work anymore?

They’ll probably restart it, it just got lost in the shuffle is my guess.

They just released it. I thought the collection would be bigger and I didnt see any khakis.
Are we allowed to wear the clothes that are not red to work? I wouldn't think so.

They just released it. I thought the collection would be bigger and I didnt see any khakis.
Are we allowed to wear the clothes that are not red to work? I wouldn't think so.

It hasn't been released yet

Sorry they just released the denim collection and a few more shirts. You're correct

All lies!

Amanda, you should contact them and give them what for.
To be fair, they said the R&K line was coming soon, and a new collection would launch July 9. Many of us interpreted that as obviously R&K on July 9 but looks like all we got was some new shirts and accessories.

@REDcardJJ you should push harder for our TM10 back! It is NOT built in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back