Red Card paying balance

How long does it take for the payment to show on the Red Card site? I went to one of the local Targets yesterday, paid the balance off in full with a debit card and it's not showing today. Balance was < $60.00. Debit amount is showing on my bank website but not on the Red Card site. Thank you for any input. Captain PayInFull.

How long does it take for the payment to show on the Red Card site? I went to one of the local Targets yesterday, paid the balance off in full with a debit card and it's not showing today. Balance was < $60.00. Debit amount is showing on my bank website but not on the Red Card site. Thank you for any input. Captain PayInFull.
I think but not sure it takes a couple of days. If your payment was due yesterday you won’t be charged any late fess.

I think but not sure it takes a couple of days. If your payment was due yesterday you won’t be charged any late fess.
This. Idk how long it takes (we’re told to tell guests 1-3 days), but if you paid in time, you’re all good, as it goes off of that

also yay paying in full!! Wish more guests knew that’s what you should always do with credit cards (especially red card with it’s insane interest rate)

I always pay well before the due date. At my age, and same with Mrs. Captain, we don't buy a lot of shit. We've accumulate all the shit we'll ever need. Expenditures for necessities mostly. I learned my lesson years ago! I have no idea what the interest rate is but I'm sure it's exorbitant.

With credit, it's probably your bank, not the RC issuing bank (whoever that is). Banks make money by making your money unavailable to you or to others for as long as possible. So placing an immediate hold yet not releasing the funds to the other bank for 2-3 days, that's 2-3 days your bank gets to play with your money without giving you any extra benefit for borrowing your money.

Back