Archived Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the key benefits for a customer getting a red card?

Any tips or tricks to getting more red cards?

If I will be at Target the rest of the holiday season, I want to try to do a little better.

5% everyday

Extended 30 days on returns (4 months vs. 3 months)

Free shipping regardless of price or item plus still get 5%

Debit comes right out of their checking account and no credit check

If they want they have the option of credit.

I ask everyone but look for people carts full of stuff. Then I pitch cartwheel " Do you have anything to redeem on cartwheel today?" If they say yes then I ask " and are you saving 5% on top of cartwheel with your red card? " if they say no; I ask if they have one and if not do they know about it. If they still aren't sold then I tell them about the money ive saved between the two. If they say no not interested, i tell them if they change their mind just need a blank check or they can sign up online. I also say "Last year i spent $500 at Target (which was very true) during the Holidays and I wish I had a red card because that was an extra $25 in my pocket" It gets them to realize what they could be saving.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the key benefits for a customer getting a red card?

Any tips or tricks to getting more red cards?

If I will be at Target the rest of the holiday season, I want to try to do a little better.
There is an entire thread dedicated to this subject. I can't link it right now but it's under I'm Lost and stickied at the top.

Credit card can be managed on-line or make your payment in-store at the service desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back