Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! I'll be in the Caribbean during this time so I won't get to see what type of foolishness will happen in my store. lol

I'm sure I'm not looking at wearing jeans in the same way you are lol. I like my jeans and that's why I wanna wear them. Different strokes for different folks.

Oh. My khakis don't really get trashed. On rare occasions my knees get a little dirty but I have less of a problem getting stains out of my denim than the khakis. When I look good, I feel good, though and some of my khakis are the result of me needing some asap because I got the thigh rip again so yeaa I don't look/feel good in all of mine.

3ebe1b4cdfb59ea7e9b5d95a7963ecdb.jpg
I live in an area full of hipsters...skinny jeans on men is the norm down here, nobody would look twice.

I live in an area full of hipsters...skinny jeans on men is the norm down here, nobody would look twice.
Me too. I've also got a cashier that wore leggings one day that made her look like she was naked from the waist down....several tls almost choked when they saw her from behind.

Haven't heard a peep about this, nor have I seen anything on redwire which is the only way to prove/disprove things at the store really...

Today there was a note on our white board that denim days is returning! Yay! #happydance :D

Last year I wore a non target brand. I don't tuck my shirt in and if someone wants to check out my butt to see what brand it is, be my guest :) I'm excited about this week. We did it last year, but hadn't heard about it this year

There's a 20% cartwheel coupon for women's denim and I think 25% for men this week. I'm assuming we can use cartwheel with the $10 off coupon this week. I wasn't gonna buy jeans but I've wanted the black straight ones for a long time.

Are the leaders actually going to be checking what brand of jeans TMs are wearing? I don't own any Target-brand jeans and have no desire to change that.

But if I wear a pair of Wranglers with my untucked shirt over the logo, I doubt anyone would notice or care.
I certainly don't have the time to look to see that my team members are wearing Target branded jeans. Was thinking of looking for a pair of jeans on clearance in the men's department. Just hope they take another markdown on Wednesday. Just a shame that I can use the Cartwheel offer for men's jeans to save even more.

My service desk tm didn't know about the coupon so no one knew where it was lol. They did it manually though. So with cartwheel the jeans were $14 before discount and redcard. I'm not doing the math but I think that brings it to 11 something after discount and redcard.

:D I like the sound of this. I will be sad though if it's a day I'm not working knowing my luck ex- Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back