Archived Red & Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a pair of men's Denizen Jeans on clearance ($9.98) and a pair of clearance shorts ($17.98). I then used the $5 off of a $25 clothing purchase coupon that came with my REDCard statement. So it is like I saved 75% off of the jeans. Wa noticing though a smaller first markdown on some things. I am not really sure though I like the new first markdown on something things in softlines, as it is only 15%.

... I have not heard a word about this promotion.

BUT, if I hear different, does anyone know if Ava & Viv is allowed?

What would be the order of people that had access to the employee coupons when they were received at the store?

It's on redwire. We get the discount this week, everyone else gets it next week. Of course, no one at my store knows anything about it.

There are no Employee Coupons. Just a sheet with a barcode on it that your leaders need to print and give to guest services so The can Scan it for Team Member Purchases.

No coupons at our Guest Service area either, nor have the STL or other leaders mentioned a word about it. I'll have to inquire today.

I know the girl who does our weekly ad signs had the stack yesterday.. And it was a fat stack of coupons. We have then at Guest Service.
The coupons are for the guests who try on jeans. Barcode other posters have referred to is for us and it is at guest srrvice
They would have to include Ava Viv
I like the mens denizen too bc i will always be a Levis girl and i heard that denizen is Levis .is this true?
Thanks

Here's how it has gone:
Talked to tms throughout week. No one knew.
Asked Gstl today. Didn't know.
Asked stl. Said it was next week. Told him tm was this week. He said SF etl had it.
Asked SF sr tl. She said SF etl had it.
Asked SF etl. He said he would print it out and leave at gs.
Get off, pick out jeans. No scan sheet, no SF etl, and SF sr tl and Gstl can't help me.

The coupons are for the guests who try on jeans. Barcode other posters have referred to is for us and it is at guest srrvice
They would have to include Ava Viv
I like the mens denizen too bc i will always be a Levis girl and i heard that denizen is Levis .is this true?
Thanks

Denizen is Levis. Now how Levis are they? They are made to a price.

What would be the order of people that had access to the employee coupons when they were received at the store?
It is available to print from RedWire. That means that anyone who has access to RedWire via Workbench can print it out.

I heard nothing about coupons or a printout at my store. When a TM came through my line, I asked the GSTL and he overrode a manual $10 coupon.

Redwire and the pdf instructions say this week for tms. The scan sheet does not say this week. That could be the confusion but I'm gonna threaten to call corporate like an extreme couponer!

HR lady told me denizen is not included bc its not a target brand . Is this true? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back