Archived Red Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few people in my store w red shirts advertising redcard. Save 5% everyday, etc on it. Where are they getting them from? I need to get a couple new shirts and would rather not pay for them if Target will give me those for (I presume) free.

There are a few people in my store w red shirts advertising redcard. Save 5% everyday, etc on it. Where are they getting them from? I need to get a couple new shirts and would rather not pay for them if Target will give me those for (I presume) free.

See HR.

Technically they are only for cashier's but some stores if they have extra give them to other tms.

We were sent some back in August or so but now that we've run out team members have to buy their own red shirt

Check with HR or an ETL. Usually their just sitting in a filing cabinet draw. My store mainly uses them in case someone rips their shirt, spills something, etc

At the store I used to work at the GSTL would be responsible for all of the promo t-shirts, but ASANTS on that one...if you ask a leader or HRTM they can hopefully steer you in the right direction! The more people who wear them the better they are promoting and advertising!

See HR.

Technically they are only for cashier's but some stores if they have extra give them to other tms.

We were sent some back in August or so but now that we've run out team members have to buy their own red shirt
We always gave them to anyone who was smart enough to ask for them. I have a cartwheel and several 5% shirts. Once upon a time the entire flow team was decked out in cartwheel shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back