Archived Red to gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is getting the red lines on the sides of the floor in the main aisles replaced with smaller gray lines. Also most of the walls are being painted gray.

It's weird a lot of places in my area are getting that Gray paint in remodels

A few Grocery stores, a Few McDonalds and of course Target

We had the name taken off the front and replaced with the Bullseye logo.

The elderly and easily offended are confused and offended, respectively.
Do they get upset about the service desk saying "Returns & Exchanges" and not "Guest Service", too? Because that and the "your store doesn't say Spot on it!" are like our two top complaints now.

Good, maybe if scammers think we did away with the Service Desk, they'll just switch to coupon fraud instead. ;)

The scammers know for sure about the service desk. They aren't stupid at all. Manipulative but not stupid.

No, it's always Susan that is too busy bitching that toothpaste is 20c more than last week to corral her 5 children that can't find it.

I find it particularly stupid that the registry desk has a sign behind it that says "Registry | Order Pickup" so everyone tries to go there to pick up their FA even though there's clearly no TM there.
Yup they just stand there awkwardly or try to type their first and last name into the registry iPad as if that’ll somehow retrieve their order

Our remodel featured a red paint job on the exterior (not the entire exterior, obviously) and the new sign has both the bullseye & "target". The exterior is more red than it was before.

We did have gray replace the red stripes on the floor and on the walls, inside, though.

My store had a paint remodel last year and it was all gray tone. Instead of 8 different colors from before, it went down to 3.

Not a big fan from a looks perspective and a marketing perspective. The color red is a lot better in marketing than gray. It’s just so dull.

I still think it's insane that Target exists in Australia but has no relationship with Target USA. And that Target USA hasn't gone after them for brand infringement or some shit like that.

Like seriously:
220px-Target_Logo.svg.png

I still think it's insane that Target exists in Australia but has no relationship with Target USA. And that Target USA hasn't gone after them for brand infringement or some shit like that.

Like seriously:
220px-Target_Logo.svg.png
If they didn't protect their brand there, I don't think they can do anything. That same company has the knockoff Kmart, too. Ironically, apparently Kmart Australia is doing better than Target Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back