Archived Red to gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart near me has an automated tube to pick up orders. Keyboard drops from inside to check in and the lockers rotate to your product or a key for larger items. It's fun.

something like this?
walmart-pickup.jpg

Grey is the color of the zombie corpse that Target is becoming as each departing TM/leader leaves, taking the lifeblood of the company with them.😢

I love that haha. When they started painting the walls gray and TMs were like, what the hell? I said, "They're painting it all gray. You know, like the color of our souls." Personally I think it's ugly (and so is the brown exterior), and for a company that's all about "being brand" it seems very unBrand, but I've gotten used to it.

Walmart's stores also have really tall, warehouse-like ceilings which allow this cool pick-up thing to stand inside.

Not sure why Target opted for the lower ceilings, even in its Super Targets. Maybe cheaper to keep the building climate-controlled?
Climate controlled? You mean always too hot???

Initially Stores were going to have a Grey "Cement" Tile instead of the new(er) White Tiles and I believe the Store in Nicollet Mall still has areas with them. However they were scrapped before they rolled out in the Remodel as they found they were softer then previous Tiles so they got replaced more and Pallet Jacks (Especially Power Jacks.) would damage the Tiles requiring them to be replaced which. Was an issue to say the least.
We're got the cement grey in market. They've done ok, mostly because the team leaves the pallets on the racetrack not in market. Only been a year though.
something like this?
walmart-pickup.jpg
That's it. The black glass opens when you walk up... it's very creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back